Thursday 18 February 2010

ill or stray lion fry day - : A Drift

Hello or here I am ill again

This is my entry for this week. For Inspire me thursday,

The word adrift instantly reminded me of a episode of Star Trenk the NEwt generation, quite pobably the best tv show ever made.

In series 7 there am an episode callde Parallels where worf goes through lots of parallel dimensions and at the end shitloads of enterprises from alternating dimensions break through and all start coming together, DRIFTING AROUND. when I firstsaw this episoe when I was but 8 yars old, the image of all those NNC 1701-D Enterprises burnt forever onto me minds eye. I know it's not the most original thing to simply draw an image from Star Trek the Next Generatio, but when theew word Adrift were released, I couldnt gret this image of my mind - i couldnt eat, i couldnt sleep, it had to be done. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):): ):) :

3 comments:

  1. yes thank you i drew it all by me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great stuff Roman you should be proud.

    Is this the episode with "Locke" from Lost in it? I sometimes forget my coin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please stop this i only want friendship

    ReplyDelete

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...