Monday 22 February 2010

TED DANSONG! BONGS A TONN A TONN


ON A PLANE NOWT.

i fern saw his face on Cheers trhen layer on Cheers again and then on gullivers travels. he's a clever man. did you know ten dan is the offivcil inventor of toilet paper? 17>
?

every time i wipe my bumz i fink of his face,lovely bvroad shoulders, glint ing eyes, powerful manly teeth, and sainsburys shower curtain plasma dax 17

hahahaha not reallyu- if i mut him thugh I often fink if I would have fainted. he had Diane, rebecca, and Woddy. they all made love in space statzion 17.

goodnight fellow unions illustrationers, I hope you have a good februatry 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...