Tuesday 4 May 2010

appy birtgdah JOSHUEA xxx


HAPPY BIRTHDAH LUV !?                                                  {@.def high


big shiot out tom y little sister/nephoow joshueas


Hered Id a pictoore of her macking poo lumps in the bathv &&d makinmommmy irreverence hehehe yes hehehe i didot misspell i reaaly dit say "irreverent.

" ,.
happy 40th Josh xxx blezz

i lovoes birthdays and bathes kind of my favouriet thing wraped up as onee

ciao yo uncivilized barstards xxx

''';.... 

HACEN QUE RECUERDE LO PODEROSO QUE ES LA TIERRA Y LO FRAGIL QUE ES EL HUMANO.SOY DE MEXICALI Y A HACE UNAS SEMANAS TUVIMOS UN TEMBLOR DE 7.2, FUE HORRIBLE.
DESEO QUE LAS COSAS SE CALMEN Y NUESTRAS FUTURAS GENERACIONES TENGAN OPORTUNIDAD DE VIVIR DISFRUTANDO DE NUESTRO PLANETA???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...