Thursday 17 February 2011

joshua hasnt died yet part IX

my 3-part black son Joshua hsa been having several/many/multiple adventures of laters,

here he is with my latest boyfriuernd getting into all sorts of mischief. you cant see in this photo, but Joshua 18 had just watched Little Britain and needed a desk poo reall bad, so my husbands let him crap under tt desks
















Anoth excuse storing is when joShua TRee was  having his hairs combed by my husbands/boyfriend coffee handsers ----- >>



And finally,
this poiucture is when Joshn was with my huspand and my sister A Dell Laptop:



PLEase comment or my son will kill himself by hurling himself down my unprotected stairs


BUT THE LOCAL spar wouldnt let me buy plasters for my deceased wifes

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...