Sunday 18 August 2013

Oil painting Thurstay entery

Deep illustrat Frydays, here ity my enters for this week. This week. This week the word is. Is POWER!

In anticipation that this week i will win the Illo Friday £73.10 cash prize, I would like to thank god, jesus, god-jesus IIXXV, captain Imhotep Riker, and Blae 7's starship the USS Hello My Friend.

FRAME 7 IS MY FAVOURITE FRAME IT WAS WRITTEN BY GOD.



Next week the word on illustratos fruntag is "wheel"

wife left him at


this ford maddox brown work was hard to do. I set fire to the first 83 attemtps cos they weren not greater enough. 

POWER

hello darlings me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...