Sunday 11 August 2013

Olly Frustration NIght

Helo erdington station friday fan. my name is ROmrne, welcome to my blog.com. Today's weekly word it "Fresh"

Remember that time in castlevainia XXXIIIIXIIX when the latest album by the housemartins was in th etop 10 album chart. what has this got to do with my IF entry I here you say/ask/exclaim/press/flimp/Argos catalogue. The A to your question is thids = = = I HAVE NO FUCKEN IDEA - I DREW WHET I FELT GOD @




I was heavely preg-Nuns when I oompleted this weeks Willson-constrations fridays thankully my dead son Joshua #5 clicked the windows start button and out popped a shit baby.  Reall good funz ya funky cunt tones.
Meanwhile on ~Gaven Neweys Chin testiclicular cancer had spread to his toast crimes.

Blig Blig Deep Illo station nine on fridays fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...