Monday 13 October 2014

Joshiua's orl grown uP

dear mothers
  today my bay Joshuas grew up

he's a man now at long last.
            here's
a picture of him wot I took with my neighbour's camera during breakfast time this morging


ent he a dreamboat


















i cant wait till i'm an old women and he fancies me like I fancy him

i would do him, even tho he is my sun i know what youre fthinking, yo am fthinking how cam you fancy your own sunners?

simples...

I lov darker men (dow we all LOL)

if you wat to date my sun, please conatct him at my faebnook paige at www.facebook.com/joshua


                          caterpiller



                   and I never saw her again, but I wont never frget the way her face looked as the wreckage was being cleared. it was like the last episodes of Lost where Jack Baur gets fucked in the guts by the man in black, and he crawls in the reed and fucking burnst to death

MERRY CHRISTMAS I LIOVE YOU SO MUCH


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...