Monday 13 October 2014

postman twat had a lovelty cat whose name was Jesse Pinkman but whereever that Pat did go the cat was surely to fuckery blubberys OS10

here's another fucking COMIC.

I'm mnto racist, I just prefrer black men.

please dont judge me

where I'm frum in Wednesbury there am 60 black people so they're really hard to get into bed, but when you do,  hear it's an amazing windows xperience

can you please PM with pictures of black men you've been in love with, I want to live vicariously through your databases

I weatch baywatch
I watch Baywatch
I watch baywatch

I fucking love the Hoffersz

he really let himself go before he destroyed himself to deah though


RIP Baywatcher

m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...