Wednesday 13 September 2017

DONT BE A HERO ROBERT DE NIRO

so when I wa a small irish boy growing up in canada dry i used to dream about blerting at meine high schloss...Mr Wickes would prank me and myine friends in the kloibrary byb slotting his greasy sausage into my exhaustion disorderts

DID you GO to SCHOOL? cos I did AND it WAS fucking PAINFUL

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY SCHOOL

WERSGV
RG

roberLO wrottern and CHrimp Emacns would watch me do break dancing in the shower

When Joshuashuashua was born out of my ripped skin holes bhe said to me he said, "Moms, I gotta go, i corr stay here, I gotta be a man"

I turned to him and I said, I said "Son, you are out of me, you must dagger the world and take dad to shower school >"

He turned his legs to me an said, he said "Dad, why doe you selecb rate christmas any moreB"?

I turned to him and I said to him, i said right at his fat funky postules "YOU ART NO SON OF MINE




hahsahshs that reminds me of ythat comedy song by Divine Comedy You Art NO Sonerth of Mineth. hears a lovely pocture of Bob Hoskins doing his best to hide the fact he's been dead for 4 years

Please note the position of the mickrophone - this is scientific proof that Bob was dead cos no living person would hold a barrier like that

 ears my school again

YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING SON JOSHUA - I SAID, i SAID TO HIM SQUARE IN THE jAW "YOU MOM AND DAD AND ME AND THINK YOU'RE A STINKING LITTLE SHIT AND WE HOPE YOU FUCK OFF TO BEDLAM / RISA BEFORE knickers saturday comes off

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...